Nancy L. Conyers
Students admitted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT & more
Admissions Expertise, Experience, and Writing
Nancy Conyers, founder of Conyers College Essay Writing Camps, has a winning combination of an admissions background, writing expertise, 18 years of experience, and a connection with students — a “magic wand”, as one parent put it — that brings out their best.
Admissions Background Nancy knows what admissions committees want. As assistant director of the Ivy League Wharton Executive MBA (EMBA) program, Nancy read and made recommendations on every application.
Nancy has top-notch credentials: undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Fine Arts from Antioch College, and she is currently enrolled in the prestigious Novel Writing Program at Stanford University.
A respected writing teacher, Nancy was the lead instructor at the Dallas, Texas Writers in the Schools Program, where she taught creative writing to students and trained teachers and instructors. In Shanghai, Nancy created a popular creative writing class for students, meshing students from international and local elite schools for the first time in Shanghai.
For the past 18 years, Nancy has worked with students from China and around the world on perfecting their college essays, both one-on-one and in the College Essay Camp. Nancy is one of the most experienced, knowledgeable coaches you’ll find when it comes to the college essay.
Nancy’s students receive acceptances to the colleges of their dreams – Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, MIT, among others. One of her international students was the first (and so far, only) student from his high school to be admitted to Harvard.
Ready to give your application an extra edge? Join us this summer!
2018 Conyers College Essay Writing Camp Schedule
|Session||Dates||Location||Maximum Class Size|
|1||July 16 – 20||Singapore||12|
|2||July 23 – 27||Singapore||12|
|3||July 30 – August 3||Singapore||12|
Tuition fee: USD $8,000 / student
Early Bird Discount: USD $7,200 if payment is received by May 4, 2018.
Discounted hourly rate for Camp participants: USD $250 / hour
- Complete and submit the application form. To apply, click here.
- Once your application is received, we will contact you to schedule the required video interview.
- Once your application is approved, make payment in full and register. To register, click here.
- *Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Pay by May 4, 2018 to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount!
- 100% refund (minus USD $500 processing fee) if cancelled 1 month before Camp start date.
- 50% refund (minus USD $500 processing fee) if cancelled 2 weeks before Camp start date.
- No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before Camp start date.
Questions? To contact us, click here.
Applying to Boarding School? Join our camp for boarding school application essays, October 2018. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org