Conyers College Essay Writing Camp
*5 days * Singapore * July 2018 *
A standout college essay is the only component of the application that can shift an admissions decision from “maybe” to “yes” – it can make all the difference when it comes to attending your dream school.
The Conyers College Essay Writing Camp, a five-day, in person program in Singapore, is focused exclusively on writing college essays for U.S. universities that make students stand out from the crowd.
Students of this premier college essay-writing program have been accepted at a host of top colleges nationwide, including Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, University of Southern California, UCLA, Johns Hopkins, Brown, Dartmouth, University of Pennsylvania, and more.
Founder Nancy Conyers combines an admissions background, top-notch writing credentials, 18 years of experience, and a special connection with students to give Conyers College Essay Campers an extra edge in the college admissions process. For more on Nancy, click here.
“Nancy’s help was instrumental in getting my son in early to his dream school.”
To read what parents and students have to say about Nancy and the Camp, click here.
Ready to make your application stand out? To apply, click here ~ sign up by May 4, 2018 for a 10% Early Bird Discount!
How does Conyers College Essay Writing Camp work?
Prerequisites: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Complete the online application form. To apply, click here.
- Complete a 30 minute video interview with Nancy.
- Once your application is approved, make payment in full.
- Decide which colleges you’re applying to, and bring the list with you to the Camp.
Please note: This is a selective camp, and space is limited. Please apply early for the best chances of admission.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, with an hour break for lunch.
- Day 1: Introduction, brainstorming session with parents: “stories of your life”
- Days 2-5: Writing Common Application Essay & Supplemental Essays for a minimum of two schools. We’ll have plenty of time for writing, discussion, revising, discussion, and perfecting. With a maximum of 12 students in each class, there is plenty of individualized attention for each student.
- By the end of the camp, you will have finished your Common Application and Supplemental Essays for two schools.
“We don’t do the writing for you, we guide you to craft the perfect essays, the stories of your life that only you can write.”
Each student receives an additional free hour after the camp is over. If additional time is needed, participants receive a discounted hourly rate.
2018 Conyers College Essay Writing Camp Schedule
|Session||Dates||Location||Maximum Class Size|
|1||July 16 – 20||Singapore||12|
|2||July 23 – 27||Singapore||12|
|3||July 30 – August 3||Singapore||12|
Tuition fee: USD $8,000 / student
Discounted hourly rate for Camp participants: USD $250 / hour
- Complete and submit the application form. To apply, click here.
- Once your application is received, we will contact you to schedule the required video interview.
- Once your application is approved, make payment in full and register. To register, click here.
- *Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Pay by May 4, 2018 to receive a 10% Early Bird Discount!
- 100% refund (minus USD $500 processing fee) if cancelled 1 month before Camp start date.
- 50% refund (minus USD $500 processing fee) if cancelled 2 weeks before Camp start date.
- No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before Camp start date.
Questions? To contact us, click here.
Applying to Boarding School? Join our camp for boarding school application essays, October 2018. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org